Lets play in that!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for many different folks to meet. This forum caters to people that like getting both their socks, shoes, and other clothes wet, muddy, or gunged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

First time... Empty
PostSubject: First time...   First time... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:32 am

So please tell about the first time that you realized that you liked getting your feet, socks, and/or shoes wet or messy in this thread.

-Tony (the Tiger)
Back to top Go down
http://getsoaked.forumotion.com/
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time...   First time... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:41 am

To start out, I wanted to share things about myself. I actually cannot remember the first time that it hit me when I started to like getting my socks wet and dirty. I remember when I was little, I loved running around the yard without my shoes, but not barefoot. I just loved wearing my socks everywhere. I am sure if it was because I ran outside not that soon after it rained, or when the sprinkler was watering the grass, but it was difficult find me totally barefoot (sock-less).

I think it was when I was 10 or 11 when I actually tried to get my socks wet. I remember dragging my dirty socks into the bath at night and wearing them in the warm water. I actually have fond memories of feeling good wearing socks in the bubbly bath. My parents looked at me weird, but I did not care because they were my dirty socks. I had dry and clean socks to change in to afterward Smile. I also remember taking any chance to sneak outside when the parents were not home and give my feet a quick spray with the garden hose when it was warm out. There were puddles near the hose due to a leaky faucet, so sometimes just running around the house once would get the bottoms of my socks wet and maybe a little muddy. I remember walking around on the wooden deck while it was raining or after it had rained, too. In the spring, summer and fall, I would also fill up my sandbox with water and make islands for cars to play on... and to step into the "lake" when nobody was watching Wink.

When it was too cold outside, I would sneak to the bathroom and put my socked foot under the water faucet. Sometimes I would put my shoes under the faucet to fill them up some. I would be careful not to fill them so much that they would squish and make noise. I tried to keep this a secret. I still do, actually. I also liked wearing my socks in the shower as well. This was about when I found that wearing other clothes in the shower was amazing, too Very Happy. I will save that for another story on another thread Wink.

Well, when I was 12 and 13, I actually fought to get my socks wet, even when everyone was at home. I would stay outside and run around with squishy shoes and I loved it! I would take bike trips to a creek and walk around in the water. I remember not caring as much when I would play with my friends, and hope they would join me. I think that only once did a friend join me and he thought that it would be fun to walk around in a broken pool with several centimeters of water in the bottom with our socks on. He had fun, but I bet he did not have the same thrill as me :/ I know from then on, getting soaked with other people my age or younger (and enjoyed it) became a dream.

Anyway, those were the first times that I remember getting my socks wet. When I was a young teen, I began showering with socks on, sneaking outside at night to play with the hose, and found any excuse to pour water on my socks inside or play in the rain or snow. Even at school, I found myself putting water in my shoes so I could secretly enjoy the wet socks. Once you start, it becomes a big part of you. I do want to note, that even though I have been doing this for a while, I actually still do not understand why I like it and why it is so fun and amazing.

I hope to hear about your first times. Thanks!

-Tony (the Tiger)
Back to top Go down
jaysonsox
Newcomer
jaysonsox

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Same as ME!!!   First time... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:17 am

Tony, you and I have the same joy and did the same things when we were kids. I too would always go outside in my socks cause i hated being barefoot then finding the joy of getting my socks wet with the water hose or walking around in the rain was so awsome. i would do that all the time and also began taking baths and showers with my socks on. Then i found the joy of walking in the mud in my white socks..no shoes...and loved it so much. I still love walking around in my socks outside, getting wet and muddy with my socks on..and certainly leaving my shoes behind..just in socks.

so awsome that there are other guys into this too...i so thought i was weird for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time...   First time... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:15 pm

That is awesome! Different from the norm does not always mean weird Razz If so, then I am weird Smile Dang, I wish we were neighbors when we were kids. That would have been great, though tricky to hide I bet. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Blackfeet
Newcomer

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time...   First time... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm

I remember being intrested in socks was when I was in elementary school, and kids would take their shoes off at recess sometimes. One kid scuffed his beige socks through the damp dirt on the baseball diamond, on purpose; and I was fascinated. When it was warm outside, kids would sometimes walk around the playground in their socks, and the bottoms would get all black. It was a turn-on even then. I couldn't explain it then and still cannot! I took baths with socks on at home, and I also hid socks outside in order to play in the muddy fields in them, far enough away from the house so nobody could see. In high school gym class, if you forgot your shoes, you had to go out in your socks. Quite a few guys had to do this, and it was a real treat to see this. One time, a classmate slid though the mud in his rust-colored socks playing softball, and it was highly memorable! Light blue terrycloth socks were in at the time, and another classmate wore these outside for the whole period, and the bottoms got trashed! College held even more fun sightings for me. White socks were in by then, and guys would walk between dormitories in their socks, be in the parking lot in their socks, in grimy stairwells, walking from the athletic building, etc. And the contrast between the white and the mud and dirt won me over! I love white socks for mudding, and wear them almost exclusively outdoors! I am enjoying the stories, guys! Great job!
Back to top Go down
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time...   First time... Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Thank you for your sharing your story, blackfeet. I remember watching my classmates with interest on those special field day events on the last days of school. It was the day where kids played and did special events ...often after they took their shoes off. There were water events and dirt on the field, but i do not remember seeing any friends run around without worry with their socks on. Everyone was cautious or had shoes on :/

Actually, now I remember my classmates never took their shoes off during recess. What a bummer. When you were talking about how everyone would take their shoes off, I was wondering to my self how kids in the past (in general, and in no offense) had so much fun wearing socks (that were more of a luxury and comfort item) outside. I could imagine parents being protective about their clothes and be unhappy about ruined socks. However in these times, socks are cheap, common, plentiful, and something we take for granted, and kids (and everyone else) still either keep their shoes on or take their socks off... am I off base here? I wish that I saw the same things that you did. Even in college, it was either shoes on or socks off when there was play in the commons (football, frizbee, relaxation). Dang Sad

Well welcome to the forums. Kick your shoes off (or keep them on lol), and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Blackfeet
Newcomer

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time...   First time... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:47 am

You are right about that, Tony. Today, socks are cheap and disposable! Years ago, you would never think of tossing them if they were't worn out. (My grandma even darned socks when I was a kid!) Of course, muddy socks had to be washed, and pre-treating them was kind of a challenge. But I still do that today. Truth be told, I would be better off just throwing them out, as I have so many that storing them all has become an issue!

BTW, and slightly off topic, but I really enjoyed your latest YouTube vids where you get your socks muddy in a field. I used to do that very thing in my youth when I lived in a rural area. There were fields all around my house, and it was a blast to go exploring them in my socks. After a field is plowed and it has rained is the best time! The soil hasn't had a chance to get compacted yet, and you can find really deep muddy areas. I would start off getting the soles nice and black in shallow mud and work my way into the deep stuff. Working your feet up and down in some nice deep mud creates that wonderful suction around your feet, and it is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time...   First time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lets play in that! :: Wet and Messy Footwear :: General-
Jump to: