Lets play in that!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for many different folks to meet. This forum caters to people that like getting both their socks, shoes, and other clothes wet, muddy, or gunged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini rant continued...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonythetiger
Soaked for Life!
tonythetiger

Mini rant continued... Empty
PostSubject: Mini rant continued...   Mini rant continued... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello all. I was ranting about the idea of getting your clothes wet in the footwear forum. I thought it would be appropriate to rant here Very Happy

Finding people that like to just get wet and muddy without worry is something that is hard to find nowadays. People being crazy and not worrying about getting your socks and shoes and clothes soaked before you join your friends in the fountain or to swim is something that is rare. It is funny to see people about to jump in a pool but they have their clothes on. They hesitate like something is wrong (but there is nothing wrong... continue on). I actually think they throw off the mood of the fun when they suddenly hesitate, and they almost forget to worry about their socks and shoes and taking off their shirts before they jump in. It is like something runs through their mind like their mothers used to scold them or they think that it is socially unacceptable. They just need to stop worrying and just jump right in. Half of the mood of jumping in was created by the teasing and pressures of their friends to jump in during the time that they had clothes on. This happens at any age. I guess the fear of what mothers may say may be stronger when they are young teens and stuff, but it is totally unnecessary when you are an adult! Sigh... when will people just naturally have fun around water? People in some countries in Asia do not care about that... actually its rude to show too much skin Razz

However, until the day that everything in your pockets will be totally waterproof, the only thing that should be removed of course is the wallet, keys, cell phone, papers, etc Wink

-Tony
Back to top Go down
http://getsoaked.forumotion.com/

Mini rant continued...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lets play in that! :: Wet and Messy Clothes :: Wet Clothes-
Jump to: